Plantronics Bluetooth Products

I use a blue tooth headsets for my cell phone (a Blackberry Curve) and my desk phone. Here is my shameless plug for Plantronics.

I have been very happy with my Plantroincs Voyager 510S Blue tooth Headset System. I have had this system on my desk for about three years. The base allows me to wear the headset (which is very comfortable by the way) in the office and connect to my desk phone. It will also allow me to connect to my cell phone when I get a call. No switching headsets. Push the connect button on the headset and I'm on the cell phone, push a button and I'm on the desk phone. It can not get much easier than that.

But the real test came when the headset started to act up. The battery would not stay charged and the unit was becoming scratchy. I do not fault the headset. I carry this in my backpack when I travel. I throw the headset in the car when I drive. I stuff the headset in my pocket. You get the idea, I am using the headset as its designed to be used. In my office, in my car and on the road and not delicately.

Well, I sent a request to the factory service department to see about repairing or replacing my headset. They noted that my headset was out of warranty (I knew that). They offered to replace the unit at what seems like a very reasonable cost (half of retail for the headset itself).

Now the part that makes this company the place I will continue to buy from. I sent a follow up note to the service contact and asked what I need to do to get the headset replaced about a week ago. Today the replacement headset shows up with the UPS driver. That is exceptional service! They have just convinced me to continue to buy Plantronics components.

Plantroincs didn't need to replace the headset for free, but they did. They kept me as a customer! And I can not say enough good things about their products and their service.

If you are thinking of meeting any blue tooth or hands free requirements, or you just want a great product with exceptional service, definitely look at Plantroincs.

Labels: , , , , , , ,