If you’re looking for great insurance coverage for your vacant property, I can help.
I’m proud to represent Foremost Insurance Company, where you can find customized coverage for vacant properties that may not qualify for insurance elsewhere. Some highlights of their Vacant policy include:
· Pro-rated cancellation. Although written as a full year policy, you can cancel any time, subject to a minimum earned premium. Other companies may offer a three or six month policy, but they may not refund any money if you cancel during the term.
· Up to three years of coverage. Unlike most carriers, Foremost® allows you to insure your vacant property for up to 36 months.
· Higher liability limits. This program offers higher liability limits and deductibles than many other companies.
· Vandalism coverage. Foremost offers an option for vandalism coverage on your vacant home. Many companies do not.
· No restrictions on age. There are no restrictions on the age of your home.
Foremost also offers flexible payment options so you can choose the plan that best fits your budget. Don’t wait another day. Let me help you find the coverage you want.